Sunday, April 19, 2009

Information Offerings #31 - The Art of Nonconformity



Subtitle " Unconventional strategies for Life , Work, and Travel by Chris Guillebeau."

Would you like a more positive view on life? A slightly quirky but helpful guide to the world?

Chris Guillebeau is a world traveler and first class writer. But he does it on the cheap (Not the writing , though.) He has written helpful book on travel like Become your own Travel Ninja. ( Others which I haven't got into yet.)

Right now I am doing his 6 Ways to Change the World email course. My first message is about"How to Set the Terms of Your Life (Before Someone Else Does) ". After this I can't wait for the next ones.


If you would like to see a little about him, he will send you his latest manifesto " Overnight 279 Days toSuccess". Just head over to http://chrisguillebeau.com. Try a little non-conformity. You might like it (Or like me need it.).

Your Internet traveler,
Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment