Monday, June 1, 2009

Information Offerings #47 - Jamorama


" Who else wants to learn to play guitar and play like the Eagles, Green Day, Pink Floyd, Gun 'n Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Eric Clapton, The Beatles and More?"

Ben Edwards teaches guitar on line. I just tried it out and love it. I can at anytime, day or night practice on line. What I love best about it , I can hear what it should sound or see how to place my fingers. I can practice in the privacy of my own home.

If you ever want to take music lessons but didn't want to sign up 6 or 12 month courses ( At $25 a half hour) . Here is a chance to do it for free. Just go to
http://www.jamorama.com/ Sign up for his 6 lessons guitar course, learn to read TAB, Change chords smoothly, etc.

A hopefully a new folk player,
Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment