Sunday, June 21, 2009

Information Offerings #56 - MYBLOG2DAY

"Making Money Online with Blog"

That what I want to do. So this tagline catches my attention . It tells me what the site is about.

(A heads ups about this post. Lee Kahoong is running a blog contest. One of the requirement is to post an article about this contest. So partly I am doing this today for the contest.)

Lee's site is dedicated to the training, helping, tips about making money online. His articles like 15 Ways How To Make Money On The Internet or How I Get Into Top 10 Google Search Result With Term “Make Money Blogging”. And there is a lot more great posts here, too.

When you go to www.myblog2day.com/. Lee is giving a A beginner's guide to Making money from blogging for free.

And yes, he is running a Wanted Blog Contest with $345 Cash Prizes Giveaway. It is ending soon so enter now.

Hopefully a winner soon : - },
Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment