Saturday, March 7, 2009

Information Offerings #13 - becomeablogger.com



Start, learn, and begin, blog. If you ever wanted to be come a blogger (and maybe make some money with it.) This is the site for you. A pair of Australian bloggers has put together a program for you. Gideon Shalwick and Yaro Starak have made a series of free videos on how to become a blogger.

====================================

The internet is full of free reports, ideas, and dreams. Most are useless, some are dangerous, but a few are really worth the time to get and read. I have check out thousands of free reports and downloaded about 1% of them.

These are my favorite gifts. ( Not all are good for everyone but someone will enjoy them, maybe you.) Most of them ask for you to sign up for f*r*e*e ezines or sign up for the email ads.

My rules on offerings. I do not sign up for any offerings that:

1. I have to put up a credit card. ( I got burn once, not again.)
2. Or pay for any shipping/handling, etc.
3. I will not give out my phone number or cell. ( I don’t mind giving out my mailing address.)

======================================

These ten free video tutorials are easily watched able and explain everything well. Info like what blogger platform to use, how to get you own domain name, how to get a web host, etc. They teach the real nuts and blots of blogging.

Gideon Shalwick host these videos and he has a fine teaching voice. He is teaching but not boring.

And on top of this all they give a free report call “The Roadmap to become a blogger".
This is excellent report on the pitfalls of blogging and how to overcome them. All new bloggers or blogger wantabes, hurry over to http://www.becomeablogger.com

Your happy internet hunter,

Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment