Sunday, March 15, 2009

Information Offerings#17 - Personal-Development-Coach



Here is a new age, lifestyle, meditation, etc. site. It is hosted, written, and run by Simaona Rich. She has help and articles on the body, mind and the soul. She covers alot of areas.

The website is well put together and subjects are easy to find. The only fault I find with it, is the ability to comment. I can't find anywhere to write to her. ( I found on the last article a way to comment. But I am lazy and would like the ability to comment right away after I read her blog or article.)

If improving yourself, exploring new and old ideas of the mind and soul. this is a great place to start.

Go to http://www.personal-development-coach.net and sign up for her newsletter and she will give you a sample of her Personal Development Plan. Also she will give you a free ebook 11 Universal Laws, just for click the icon.

Your Expanding Internet Reader,

Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment