Monday, March 23, 2009

Information Offerings # 19 - Time for Bedlam



Homeschooling. I can't even think of the energy it must take. But Debbie Harbeson knows how to take in it in stride. She has written a family humor book which she let you down load for free.

If you want to know more about homeschooling, read Debbie's blog Homeschooling: Freedom and Fun for your Family. Go to www.homeschoolingisfreedom.blogspot.com.
She has many interview with other families that do homeschooling.

+++++++++++++++++++++++


The internet is full of free reports, ideas, and dreams. Most are useless, some are dangerous, but a few are really worth the time to get and read. I have check out thousands of free reports and downloaded about 1% of them.

These are my favorite gifts. ( Not all are good for everyone but someone will enjoy them, maybe you.) Most of them ask for you to sign up for f*r*e*e ezines or sign up for the email ads.

My rules on offerings. I do not sign up for any offerings that:

1. I have to put up a credit card. ( I got burn once, not again.)
2. Or pay for any shipping/handling, etc.
3. I will not give out my phone number or cell. ( I don’t mind giving out my mailing address.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Your Internet Hunter,
Chick J

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chick,

    Thanks for pointing to my blog. I saw that you were sucked in with the Mr. Potato Head April Fool's day post.

    Isn't blogging fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing me. It was a great April fool's joke. At least I didn't get fool by the guys dog that memorize a deck of cards.

    ReplyDelete