Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Information Offerings #23 - Run to Win



Running is winning. I used to run for over twenty years. Not a great runner but I did enjoy the races and the comrade of runners. But for the last two years, work and grandkids (and laziness) has kept me of the roads.

But thanks to a wonderful e zine by Blaine Moore "Run to Win". I have that desire to run again. And you might , too. If those roads are calling your name, suggest to try his e zine. Just go to www.runtowin.com. He will also give a copy of his ebook " The Three Components of an Effective Workout."

##########################################################

The internet is full of free reports, ideas, and dreams. Most are useless, some are dangerous, but a few are really worth the time to get and read. I have check out thousands of free reports and downloaded about 1% of them.

These are my favorite gifts. ( Not all are good for everyone but someone will enjoy them, maybe you.) Most of them ask for you to sign up for f*r*e*e ezines or sign up for the email ads.

My rules on offerings. I do not sign up for any offerings that:

1. I have to put up a credit card. ( I got burn once, not again.)
2. Or pay for any shipping/handling, etc.
3. I will not give out my phone number or cell. ( I don’t mind giving out my mailing address.)

#########################################################

Leaving to pound the pavement,
Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment