Sunday, February 15, 2009

Information Offerings #5 - Power Writing

“Information is advice, facts, knowledge, intelligence.

Offering is gift, present, bonus, freebie.”


I just love searching the internet for information. Most I can’t use but sometime I find very useful articles/ or ideas. This young lady , Daphne Gray-Grant runs a website at


http://www.publicationcoach.com/


Where she help writers to become faster and better. ( She has more services, too.) I subscribe to her Power Writing newsletter. It is a very quick read with helpful writing tips.


And she gave me a wonderful new way to organize my thoughts for writing, when I sign up.. ( It works with other things well, too.) It is her report about mindmapping. It is one of the best things I have found on the internet.



Your internet searcher,


Chick J


I do not sign up for any offerings that:

1. I have to put up a credit card. ( I got burn once, never again.)

2. Or pay for any shipping/handling, etc.

3. I will not give out my phone number or cell. ( I don’t mind giving out my mailing address.)


Now if anyone would like me to review or just comment an Information Offering, I would be glad to do. Just email me at tvrtle@gmail.com And if you would like to comment my review just write below. (Please do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment