Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Information Offerings 6 - iwill teachyoutoberich



“Information is advice, facts, knowledge, intelligence.


Offering is gift, present, bonus, freebie.”



I have read many newsletters that try to teach you how to be thrifty. Usually with tips like if you wash your coffee filter you can reuse at least 7 times. You will (since coffee filters cost a penny a piece) save $3.13 a year!!! I find my time is worth more then the money I would save.


Ramit Sethi has much better ideas. He show ways to save real money. And when you cut the budget to the bone, here what he says.



“Lots of frugality people complain that they can’t cut costs any more. They’re right, of course. When you’ve cut to the bone, there’s only one thing to do: Earn more money. Take a part-time job. Freelance. Babysit. Whatever it takes.


The tough part? There are no pithy to-dos on how to earn more. You just have to think hard and try different things. A very unsatisfying answer…but also true.”


---Ramit Sethi--



He really straight with you. A very refreshing and interesting website.


http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com


Please get his fr** report: "20 questions your financially unprepared friends are scared of." Read it and have your friends read, too. Be prepared to wince.


Your Internet searcher,


Chick J


I do not sign up for any offerings that:

1. I have to put up a credit card. ( I got burn once, never again.)

2. Or pay for any shipping/handling, etc.

3. I will not give out my phone number or cell. ( I don’t mind giving out my mailing address.)


Now if anyone would like me to review or just comment an Information Offering, I would be glad to do. Just email me at tvrtle@gmail.com And if you would like to comment my review just write below. (Please do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment