Saturday, February 7, 2009

Information Offerings # 1 - Welcome to TIPS


The internet is full of free reports, ideas, and dreams. Most are useless, some are dangerous, but a few are really worth the time to get and read. I have check out thousands of free reports and downloaded about fourth of them.

These are my favorite gifts. ( Not all are good for everyone but someone will enjoy them, maybe you.)

Most of them ask for you to sign up for f*r*e*e ezines or sign up for the email ads.

I do not sign up for any offerings that:

1. I have to put up a credit card. ( I got burn once, never again.
2. Or pay for any shipping/handling, etc.
3. I will not give out my phone number or cell. ( I don’t mind giving out my mailing address.)

My first offering is this ezine Welcome to TIPS for Extraordinary Living! by Philip E. Humbert, PhD is one of my long time favorite. He is a life coach. A man who gives you ideas, help, and a little gentle humor. He gives two excellent offerings to try out his ezine. They are below.

Making Money, Creating Wealth - your guide to financial interdependence

Goal-Setting 101: How to set and use goals to transform your life.

He has much more valuable offerings on his website.

http://www.philiphumbert.com

Now if anyone would like me to review or just comment an Information Offering, I would be glad to do. Just email me at tvrtle@gmail.com And if you would like to comment my review just write below.


Your Newest Internet Blogger,

Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment