Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Information Offerings #7 - Dr. Mardy's Quotes of the Week


“Information is advice, facts, knowledge, intelligence.

Offering is gift, present, bonus, freebie.”


Do you like good quotes? Interesting facts? Then Dr. Mardy’s

newsletter is for you. Every week I look forward to his

fascinating research.


First he has THIS WEEK'S PUZZLER: Which could be
anyone in history.
 
Then he gives his picks for CHIEF PHILOSOPHICAL OFFICERS:
Each week it is on a subject of his choice. This week
the topic is courage.
Here is one of his picks.
 
 
"Courage is being scared to death--
and saddling up anyway."
          John Wayne.
 
 Then he finds a person in history to
import some more great quotes.
Like Richard Feynman, one of the most
brilliant theoretical physicists of our time.
 
 And still he finds more wonderful quotes
to think and mull over.

Stop by this site and get this newsletter. www.drmardy.com
 
Your Internet junkie,

 
Chick J.

I do not sign up for any offerings that:


1. I have to put up a credit card. ( I got burn once,

never again.)

2. Or pay for any shipping/handling, etc.

3. I will not give out my phone number or cell.

( I don’t mind giving out my mailing address.)


Now if anyone would like me to review or just comment an Information Offering, I would be glad to do. Just email me at tvrtle@gmail.com And if you would like to comment my review just write below. (Please do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment