Friday, February 20, 2009

A little about me.

This is a work in process. I didn't mean to send the last blog. Having problems with it showing up right.

For some reason, words keep getting cutoff, even when I rearrange the, It is getting frustrating.

I am trying to use technology, that 15 years ago, I didn't know existed.

I started out many, many years ago writing for an apa. (That amateur press association). I printed my articles on a mimeograph machine. (That dates me.) For all you youngsters (that most of you) It was a special typewriter that cut the letters out of the paper. Then you put the paper on a roller that dip into a color liquid (It really stains your hands. You could always tell who wrote the school paper by looking at the hands.) If you were talented with an exacto knife you could make cool designs.

Sp please remember I am a novice at the moment. But I will get better. Be back tomorrow with another offering.

An oldie but newbie,

Chick J

No comments:

Post a Comment